Business noncredit certificates prepare students to respond to an
increasingly tight job market by providing the technological and
business communication skills required in the workplace.
Comprehensive instruction is offered in a traditional classroom and in computer labs equipped with industry standard hardware and software. Class sizes can range from 30 students in a computer lab to 40 students in a classroom setting. The duration time of the classes varies (one-, two-, or four-day classes), and classes may include prerequisites and advisories. Classes range from 30 hours, 45 hours, and 90 hours.
Certiport certifications are valuable, professional credentials which are globally recognized standards for digital literacy and desktop computing proficiency. Candidates who certify on these programs are much better prepared for success in both the classroom and the workplace. Through an expansive network of Testing Centers around the world, Certiport provides Test Candidates with the credentials they need to succeed.
Spring 2017 Course Schedules
Business Noncredit Certificates
Business Noncredit Certificates Active Spring 2017
- 80% attendance and a passing grade required on all program certificate course work.
- Do Not Overlap Classes. Carefully Check Dates & Times. Consult with a Program Coordinator
- Download a Certificate Educational Plan to assist you in the selection of your courses
Labor Market Information
Business Noncredit Centers
Ophelia Clark, Ph.D.
Jamiel H. Lemley
Stephanie Crenshaw Rosenberg
*For more information on the current availability of these certificates, please call the Center that you would like to attend:
- For Mission Center call (415) 920-6000
- For John Adams Center call Jim Wong, Counselor at (415) 561-1929 or Student Services at (415) 561-1929