Design as it works in the real world - collaboratively
Photography - Art - Fashion - Visual Media Design - Interdisciplinary Studies
Email Updates for Collaborative Design
To sign up to receive regular updates from the Collaborative Design, send your email to the coordinator by clicking here.
About the Certificate
The Collaborative Design Certificate of Accomplishment provides students with a strong foundation in multidisciplinary approaches to design and collaboration. Our approach offers students the collaborative skills and experiences needed for success in today's workplace. The program enhances a focused study in any design discipline and also provides an introduction to design thinking and making for all students.
- Discuss historical and contemporary collaborative processes across a range of disciplines.
- Manage a design process with a collaborative creative team.
- Apply design vocabulary in developing concepts and approaches to various design solutions.
- Employ a structured iterative process to solve a variety of design problems.
- Apply various ideation techniques as tools for visual problem solving.
- Integrate color theory/harmonies in assembling creative works.