Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is a College-wide incubator of disruptive ideas that students can bring to life from concept development to market testing all the way to impact. CEI harnesses the collaborative spirit of various Centers and academic departments within the College and community partners in providing access to critical resources and network with entrepreneurial community in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
What We Do
The goals of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation are to:
- Offer experience-based and practical set of tools to hone innovation and entrepreneurial skills, designed to meet 21st century global and digital business environment.
- Present current research and best practice on innovation and entrepreneurship from industry practitioners and partners.
- Immerse students in actual venture capital, start-ups, and accelerators within the area to gain deeper industry insights and network with people with access to knowledge and technology
- Offer a working environment that allows for sharing of ideas and engaging with some of the community’s aspiring entrepreneurs.
Who We Serve
- Current CCSF students (business and non-business)
- High school students
- Existing and aspiring small business owners
- Career professionals in growth companies
- Corporate intrapreneurs
- CCSF staff