Center for Entrepreneurship and
About the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is a College-wide incubator of disruptive ideas that students bring to life from concept development to market testing all the way to impact. The CEI harnesses the collaborative spirit of various Centers and academic departments within the College and community partners in providing access to critical resources and to network with entrepreneurial community in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
UPDATE Feb 2019: ENTR 101 courses will be offered in fall
ENTR 101 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Wednesday 2:10 - 5:00pm, Cloud Hall 230
What We Do
The goals of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation are to:
- Offer experience-based and practical set of tools to hone innovation and entrepreneurial skills, designed to meet 21st century global and digital business environment.
- Present current research and best practices on innovation and entrepreneurship from industry practitioners and partners.
- Immerse students in actual venture capital, startups, and accelerators to gain deeper industry insights and network with people with access to knowledge and technology
- Offer a working environment that allows for sharing of ideas and engaging with some of the community’s aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Offer entrepreneurial and personal feedback from the Center’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence partners, fellows and coaches.
Who We Serve
- Current CCSF students (business and non-business)
- High school students
- Existing and aspiring small business owners
- Career professionals in growth companies
- Corporate intrapreneurs
- CCSF staff
See videos from the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation on the Educational Access TV YouTube channel.