Complete information, including a handbook, step-by-step task guides and video tutorials may be found at the CurricUNET Support page
New CurricUNET System
1. Access CurricUNET Assessment Module through this URL: http://www.curricunet.com/ccsf/.
2. As the login screen shows, you log in with your Office 365 email address. Examples:
- Username: email@example.com
- Your initial password, first time you log in is ChangeMe1 (note: it's case sensitive!)
- After your log in the first time, you will be required to reset your password. Be sure to choose a password that has a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 number and 2 letters. Write this password down and store it in a safe place.
- Having trouble logging in?
- Did you, perhaps, already log in but get confused by the password change screen? If so, you may have reset your password multiple times. Solution: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reset password back to ChangeMe1, then next time you login, once your password change has been SAVED, be sure you click Home (see screenshot below). Otherwise you’ll get stuck there again.
- It's possible you don’t have a user account. Contact email@example.com to confirm and fix as needed.
- If at any future time, you have forgotten your username or password, contact the CCSF Help Desk (On campus: dial 611 or 3711; Off campus: (415) 239-3711; Toll Free (844) 693-HELP (4357)).
- 2016 upgrade: Single Sign On using CCSF network login will be implemented by 2016.
The above image shows the password-change screen for CurricUNET asssesment module.
3. Once you have changed your password, you can return to the main home screen by clicking the Home link in the top left of the screen.
Enter the assessment module
The image above shows the Welcome splash page that appears after you first log in to the CurricUNET Assessment Module.
4. To access just the Assessment module, choose Outcomes Assessment from under the Build menu.
Orient yourself to the software look and feel and learn how to navigate.