GEO Area Assessment Timelines
- Based on results from Area C assessment, future plans will be developed for assessing and refining all GE Area outcomes across the college.
- General assessment process followed
- GEO assessment will take place annually, with assessments planned for one semester and data review for the other (alternating semesters with ILO assessment).
- Tentative schedule:
- Fall 2013: Planning workgroups for Areas A and E; Analysis and reporting for Area C.
- Spring 2014: Assessments of Area A and E.
- Fall 2014: Planning workgroups for Areas B, D, and H; Analysis and reporting for Areas A and E.
- Spring 2015: Assessments of Areas B, D, and H.
- Fall 2015: Planning workgroups for Areas F and G; Analysis and reporting for Areas B, D, and H.
- Spring 2016: Assessments of Areas F and G.
- Fall 2016: Analysis and reporting for Areas F and G. Planning workgroups for Areas C and B. Cycle begins again...