2013 Faculty Statement of Support for Maintaining City Collge of San Francisco's Accreditation
developed by Dan Hayes and George Rush
"We, as members of the faculty of City College of San Francisco, are gravely concerned about the future and long-term viability of our College. At the same time the education and career goals of our students are of the utmost importance to us and we are fully committed to their academic success. Accordingly, we support the College in its effort to meet or exceed the standards required to maintain its accreditation as mandated for all Community and Junior Colleges."
June 13, 2014 Appellate Panel Decision (Full Text)
June 11, 2014 ACCJC
Statement on Revision To Policy On Termination of
Marketing Research conducted by Interact November 20 - December 5, 2013
Educational Master Plan
on the Environmental Scan -- External Trends Report. k saginor
February 3, 2014 (as
For more information about Education Master Plan activities and
links to resources, go to www.ccsf.edu/emp
Technical Assistance Events
December 6, 2013. Collective Collaboration for a Shared Future
Participating Effectively in District and College Governance:The Law, Regulation and Guidelines -- PowerPoint
Handout for Participating Effectively in District and College Governance
Whiteboard notes from Interactive Activities
Analyses of Scenarios
Wrap-Up: Next Steps
August 30, 2013. Scott Lay, President and CEO of the Community College League of California (CCLC), and Beth Smith, President of the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges (ASCCC) August 30, 2013
Ongoing concerns about the Staying Open plan, aka the Road Map. October 28, 2013.
Resolutions approved by the Academic Senate for the California
Community Colleges - November 9, 2013
11 of these resolutions concern ACCJC
Supplemental information about ACCJC decision
of Findings from decision letter and Visiting Team Report (pdf)
- Statement of support from AAUP
Best sources for latest Accreditation information and documents:
Frequently Asked Questions
- CCSF Accreditation pages
Summer 2013 report from FCMAT
(Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team)
Written report. July 26, 2013.
Rough notes on oral presentation at Board of Trustees. June 27, 2013.
- Accreditation Standards that CCSF must meet.
- Academic Senate Responses to ACCJC Recommendations DRAFT May 13, 2013.
- How was the visit? an informal composite summary culled from informal faculty notes about the accreditation visit on April 4-5.
Accreditation Visit. Notes by Gregory Keech. April 10,
- Academic Senate's requests for changes to the Show Cause report
- Accreditation Institute. February 8-9, 2013 in San Jose.
- How do we measure up? Preliminary thoughts on our progress in meeting accreditation standards. January 3, 2013.
of California Community Colleges Board of Governors Meeting
Special Session concerning CCSF. October 4, 2012.
- Participatory Governance Technical Assistance Report. September 20, 2012.
Report. September 14, 2012.
- Initial analysis of the Report of Dr. Serrano and the visiting team. 7/10/12
- Accreditation Action Letter. July 2, 2012.
Report by the Visiting Team. May 16, 2012
Self Study. December 15, 2011 and associated
- Additional information at: http://www.ccsf.edu/accreditation
- Additional Information about Show Cause/Closure Report at: http://www.ccsf.edu/NEW/en/about-city-college/Accreditation_2012/show_cause_closurereport.html