Formerly called Career and Transfer Pathways, this Academic Senate Pathways committee has 3 objectives:
1. To provide leadership and support in the research, exploration, and development of academic and career pathways.
2. To help engage the college community in a dialogue about the student experience.
3. To organize and facilitate strategic professional development and student engagement to support the research and exploration of pathways at CCSF.
Committee Membership: 24 members: 15 faculty, 3 administrators, 3 classified staff members, 3 students. no term limits
Chair: Lisa Velarde, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting day and time: 2nd (mostly) Thursdays, 2:30-4:00pm
Meeting place: MUB 360
Spring 2020 meetings:
February 13 MUB 361
March 12 MUB 261
April 9 MUB 261
May 14 MUB 261
- Thursday, September 12, 2:30-4pm
- Thursday, October 10, 2:30-4pm
- Thursday, November 14, 2:30-4pm
- Thursday, December 12, 2:30-4pm
Upcoming agenda and meeting minutes: Rolling minutes