- Building Monitors will be selected from a list of volunteers.
- Facilities will provide selected Building Monitors with information regarding building, date, time and list of faculty/staff approved for their assigned appointments.
- Updated Building Monitor Training must be completed by volunteers prior to assignment.
The Role of the Building Monitor
- Conduct Building Access Procedures
- Confirm successful completion of screening questionnaire
- Confirm individuals are on building roster
- Encourage compliance with safety guidelines
- Ensure inventory of PPE at the point of entry/monitor station
- Addressing questions / concerns
- Reference CCSF Return-to-Campus and COVID-19 Training Plan
- Escalating issues
- Campus Police
- Human Resources
- Academic Affairs
- Report attendance for contact tracing purposes
View the list of assigned building monitors