Adopted on August 30, 2018, the following Board Goals provide direction for the Board and the Chancellor for the coming year. More details are available on the Board of Trustees website. For the purposes of Program Review, please use the notes below.
- EDUCATIONAL MASTER PLAN
- FMP AND BOND CASE STATEMENT
- PATH TO 32,000
- BUDGET DISCIPLINE
- STUDENT EQUITY: COMPLETION
- ADVOCACY AND RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT*
- COLLEGE CLIMATE
- CONDUCT OF BOARD MEETINGS
- BOARD PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Note: Item 3, 5, 6 & 7 appear in the resource request drop-down for linkages with college priorities.
*Formerly "Public relations and fundraising"
Special consideration will be given to requests that address one or more of the following focus areas related to Goals 3 & 5:
· Growing enrollment by 2,500 FTES next year
· Increasing equity and closing the achievement gap
· Developing a students-first class schedule (e.g., online or hybrid classes, creative scheduling, Saturdays/weekends, etc.)
· Enabling part-time students to enroll full-time
· Increasing student completion/graduation or transfer rates
· Aligning program(s) with Bay Area labor market needs; this could include changes to existing programs or creating new programs