Get Started in the WADP Program
Dear WADP Students,
We hope that you are staying well and healthy. As City College continues to deliver classes and student services remotely, please note we are currently NOT accepting new applications for Spring 2022.
Meet With A Counselor
Existing WADP students are encouraged to see a CCSF Counselor to work on their education plan.
For virtual Drop-ins, see below:
- Access Virtual Express Counseling Zoom sessions on a first come, first served basis.
- Click on the Drop-in Counseling option to enter the zoom session.
- Make sure to let the counselor know that you are considering WADP.
- You will need to submit official transcripts from other colleges during the second semester and request a formal evaluation. For details, see here and for questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Below is the contact information for counselors familiar with WADP at our Downtown and Mission Centers. However, you are welcome to see a counselor at any of the CCSF's locations. Reach the counseling department for more information.
- If you attended other colleges, bring unofficial transcripts to your counseling session.
Downtown Center: Joanne Huang (email@example.com)
Mission Center: Patricia Castillo (firstname.lastname@example.org)