Get Started in the WADP Program
WADP is one of the many great programs CCSF has to offer. If you think WADP is for you, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Steps to Apply and Enroll at CCSF. (Reapply if you haven't attended CCSF in the last two semesters.)
- Submit a WADP Application. You will be contacted within two business days about the status of your application.
- Fulfill Assessment for English and Math placement by selecting ONE of three options below:
- Submit your high school transcripts by filling out an Online High School Data Form. You’ll be prompted to attach your high school transcripts.
- If high school records are unavailable, self-report your high school GPA by filling this request form and email it to the Matriculation Office at email@example.com
- If you have fulfilled the English and Math requirement with coursework at another college, request a waiver by filling out an Online College and/or Test Data Form. See process here.
- Orientation-Complete it online here.
- Academic Counseling: To request an appointment fill out this online form. If appointments are unavailable, please access the Virtual Drop-in hours (see below.)
- Register for WADP classes through your myRAM Portal during registration time (you will receive a registration date in your email).
Meet With A Counselor
WADP students, and those who are considering joining WADP, are encouraged to see a CCSF Counselor.
For virtual Drop-ins, see below:
- Access Virtual Express Counseling Zoom sessions on a first come, first served basis.
- Hours: 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm (Jun 1 to July 23)
- Click on the Drop-in Counseling option to enter the zoom session.
- Make sure to let the counselor know that you are considering WADP.
- You will need to submit official transcripts from other colleges during the second semester and request a formal evaluation. For details, see here and for questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Below is the contact information for counselors familiar with WADP at our Downtown and Mission Centers. However, you are welcome to see a counselor at any of the CCSF's locations. Reach the counseling department for more information.
- If you attended other colleges, bring unofficial transcripts to your counseling session.
Downtown Center: Joanne Huang (email@example.com)
Mission Center: 415-920-6056