Interested in exploring a possible career in the healthcare field?
The Healthcare Bridge Program* might be for you! The Healthcare Bridge Program at CCSF is designed to offer those interested in exploring the healthcare field with foundational skills training that prepares students to succeed in one of the many Healthcare Certification Training programs at CCSF.
It is ideal for those who are curious and interested in exploring the healthcare industry or for those who might need a little extra support before they can take the next steps toward training in a Healthcare Certification Training programs at CCSF.
The Healthcare Bridge Program is offered at CCSF in partnership with the SF Office of Economic and Workforce Development.
Healthcare Bridge Program (HCB) Courses
Note: All HCB classes take place at the John Adams Center, 1860 Hayes Street, San Francisco.
HCB Foundational Courses:
- Introduction to Healthcare (HCT 61)
- Medical Terminology I (HIT 50A)
- ESL for Healthcare Workers (ESLV 3830)
- Academic Reading/Writing 2.5 (TRST 2322)
- Math Skills Lab (TRST 2422)
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & First Aid Care (EMT 5000)
Refer to CCSF’s Schedule of Classes for class listings and course descriptions.