Register Today to Experience all that FORT MASON has to offer!
The CCSF Fort Mason Site provides access and opportunity that reflect the core values of San Francisco: freedom of expression, freedom to explore, freedom to discover. Choose from our no or low-cost classes in drawing, ceramics, painting, printmaking, sculpture, and more at the City College of San Francisco (CCSF) Art Campus at Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture.
About Fort Mason
At Fort Mason we offer credit, noncredit and continuing education classes. Classes are offered during the day, evening, and on weekends! Art is the primary focus of this site, and constitutes 80% of the programs offered. There are approximately 2,000 students enrolled annually at Fort Mason.
Design your own college experience at Fort Mason Art Campus :
- 17 week credit courses (for degree, transfer & life learning)
- Drop-in non-credit courses
- Continuing Education Workshops
- Fort Mason Building B Gallery on the first floor.
Getting to Fort Mason
2 Marina Blvd.- Bldg B
San Francisco, CA 94123
There are available parking spaces adjacent to the facility.
- MUNI #43 From CCSF Ocean Campus to Fort Mason
- MUNI #29 19th Avenue
- MUNI #30 Stockton to Chestnut/Laguna Street