FASH 71 Creating Wearable Art (2)
Lec-35, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Students will learn specialized design techniques used in the creation of one of a kind wearable art. This includes clothes and accessories.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Assess and apply construction techniques to the creation of wearable art garments.
- Outcome 2: Evaluate and select materials used in the construction of one of a kind wearable art
- Outcome 3: Construct wearable art clothing and accessories from up cycled/deconstructed garments
- Outcome 4: Integrate surface embellishments into the design of their wearable art
- Outcome 5: Design silk screen tattoos to be transferred to purchased body suits and tights