FASH 67A Computerized Pattern Development: PAD (3)
Lec-52.5, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Overview of the functions and capabilities of the PAD computerized pattern development system. Industry pattern development including drafting, modifying, and grading patterns. Digitizing and plotting patterns.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Describe how computers are integrated into the modern design and production facility.
- Outcome 2: Create, store and access digital pattern files using PAD.
- Outcome 3: Digitally draft basic pattern blocks using PAD.
- Outcome 4: Modify digital pattern blocks to create patterns for original styles using PAD.
- Outcome 5: Digitize full-size paper patterns to create digital patterns using PAD.
- Outcome 6: Grade styles to achieve multiple sizes using PAD.