FASH 48 Fashion Show Production (4)
Lec-52.5, Lab-70, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Preparation and execution of a complete fashion show from concept to runway. Required for all fashion merchandising students.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Compare and contrast different types of fashion shows and their purpose.
- Outcome 2: Plan and produce a professional quality fashion show.
- Outcome 3: Create an effective marketing plan to promote a fashion show that includes collateral, press kits, and social media.
- Outcome 4: Prepare a budget and devise a sponsorship and ticket sales strategy to offset show expenses.
- Outcome 5: Evaluate the overall success of a fashion show.