FASH 112 Digital Illustration for Fashion (3)
Lec-52.5, Lab-17.5, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
This course covers techniques in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for Fashion Designers.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Describe the differences between raster and vector graphics.
- Outcome 2: Create custom pattern swatches for fabric.
- Outcome 3: Utilize Adobe Illustrator to create a croquis.
- Outcome 4: Produce fashion flats with a high level of detail.
- Outcome 5: Enhance hand-drawn sketches with digital tools.
- Outcome 6: Apply designs to mUltiple figures (croquis).
- Outcome 7: Develop spec sheets for promoling product lines.