FASH 112 Digital Illustration for Fashion (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
This course covers techniques in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator appropriate for Fashion Designers and Merchandisers.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Describe the differences between raster and vector graphics.
- Outcome 2: Create custom pattern swatches for fabric utilizing Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Outcome 3: Create and manipulate vector objects such as Flat Sketches, Line Sheets, etc.
- Outcome 4: Manipulate raster images, including photographs and scanned fabrics.
- Outcome 5: Enhance hand-drawn sketches with digital tools.