F SC 115 Incident Command System 200 (0.5)
Credit, Degree Applicable
ADVISE: ICS 100 NWGC or IS 100 NIMS training
This course is designed to enable personnel to operate efficiently during an incident or event within the Incident Command System (ICS). This course focuses on the management of single resources.
Offered only in Summer semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Describe the ICS organizational structure appropriate to the complexity of the incident or event.
- Outcome 2: Demonstrate use of ICS to manage an incident or event.
- Outcome 3: Utilize basic ICS tracking forms to support use of the ICS system.
- Outcome 4: Manage single resources within the ICS system.
- Outcome 5: Manage expanding incidents within the ICS system.