ESLV 3829 Computer VESL - High Intermediate
ADVISE: Completion of ESLN 3500
(Intermediate Low 5)
Communicative language skills, computer vocabulary and terminology used in the automated office environment. Additional focus will be on knowledge and procedures for responding to computer messages and problem-solving.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Use computer vocabulary and terminology appropriately
- Outcome 2: Demonstrate effective communication in an automated office environment.
- Outcome 3: Respond to basic computer system messages
- Outcome 4: Use basic e-mail skills for office communications
- Outcome 5: Access work-related resources on the Internet
- Outcome 6: Describe computer skills, equipment and software in a job interview