ESLV 3807 Housekeeping ESL
ADVISE: Literate in native language
For those interested in entry-level positions in housekeeping. Includes language on housekeeping methods and terminology, such as use of cleaning products and electrical appliances, health and safety procedures, record keeping, employer/employee relations, and job search preparation.
Offered on occasion
ESLV 3807-401 and 402 are taught in Cantonese. Call 982-9171 for more information.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify house cleaning products and methods.
- Outcome 2: Explain the uses of various cleaning products and techniques
- Outcome 3: Identify electrical appliances and their uses
- Outcome 4: Recognize housekeeping health and safety procedures
- Outcome 5: Respond appropriately in employer/employee conversations
- Outcome 6: Respond effectively in a job interview