ESLN 3786 Intermediate High 7-8 Intensive - Reading/Writing
ADVISE: Completion of ESLN 3600
(Intermediate Low 6)
Intermediate High accelerated course for reading and writing skills. Understand essential points of discussion and be able to participate in conversations. Read authentic materials on everyday subjects and write brief compositions about previously discussed topics. Write routine correspondence with increasing complexity or organization and detail.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify essential points of discussion or speeches on topics in special fields of interest.
- Outcome 2: Use a variety of word analysis skills to determine the meaning of new words.
- Outcome 3: Interpret autltentic reading materials on everyday subjects.
- Outcome 4: Compose letters and essays on topics of interest.
- Outcome 5: Use Intel1nediate High language structures and forms.