ESLN 3205 Beginning Low 2
ADVISE: Completion of ESLN 3100
(Beginning Low 1)
Beginning Low 2 students further develop and expand their knowledge of beginning low English skills. Students learn language for daily needs and limited participation in common social conversations. Listening, speaking and pronunciation skills are emphasized.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify commonly used spoken words, phrases, simple learned expressions, and questions in familiar contexts.
- Outcome 2: Employ simple learned phrases and sentences to engage in limited social situations using familiar basic survival conversations.
- Outcome 3: Interpret limited meaning from brief simple readings on learned materials.
- Outcome 4: Demonstrate ability to write basic personal information.
- Outcome 5: Use Beginning Level 2 language structures and forms.