ESLN 3140 Beginning 1-4 Multi-level
ADVISE: Literate in native language
Designed to meet the needs of students with various levels of beginning English proficiency. Comprehend spoken English in familiar contexts. Communicate about common activities and participate in basic conversations in routine social situations. Generate sentences related to survival skills and personal topics.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Demonstrate general understanding of spoken English on familiar topics
- Outcome 2: Relate information about basic needs and common activities.
- Outcome 3: Determine the meaning of new words in simple written material
- Outcome 4: Identify words and phrases on familiar topics
- Outcome 5: Produce sentences and short notes.
- Outcome 6: Use Beginning Level language structures and forms