ESLC 3031 ESL Citizenship
ADVISE: Completion of ESLN 3100
(Beginning Low 1)
Preparation for the U.S. Citizenship test given by the Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services. Speaking, listening, reading and writing skills applied to answering test questions on U.S. history, government and the Constitution.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Relate basic personal information in oral and written forms.
- Outcome 2: Identify U.S. history facts.
- Outcome 3: Memorize the organization and processes of the United State Federal Government, the state government, and local governments.
- Outcome 4: Memorize basic facts about the Constitution of the United States.
- Outcome 5: Identify some basic rights and responsibilities of new citizens.