ENGN 91 Applied Engineering Project (2-4)
Lab-52.5, Work-120 to 300
Credit, Degree Applicable
On and off campus college project and research work experience with an external community partner or a CCSF faculty in the field of engineering and technology, subject to approval of and under the supervision of the course instructor.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Employ principles and practices of engineering design for the chosen project.
- Outcome 2: Formulate goals for the project and personal work based learning objectives.
- Outcome 3: Identify, organize, plan and allocate resources toward achievement of project goals and learning objectives.
- Outcome 4: Select and apply technology, equipment, tools, models, and/or instruments appropriate for the project.
- Outcome 5: Develop and employ a model for on-going self-evaluation and evaluation of the project.
- Outcome 6: Assess the rationale and determine suitability to enter or continue working in the field of engineering.