DMI 56 Pathology (2)
Lec-35, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Discussion and illustration of normal variations and abnormal changes due to disease as manifested through diagnostic imaging procedures. Description of modifications of standard and special techniques necessary to obtain adequate diagnostic imaging studies.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Assess the biological, cultural and personal impact of disease processes
- Outcome 2: Classify disease processes associated with various body organs and systems
- Outcome 3: Summarize the imaging challenges presented by pathologic processes.
- Outcome 4: Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical imaging protocols, modalities and other diagnostic tests conducted for the purpose of diagnosing disease processes
- Outcome 5: Compare and contrast the impact disease treatment procedures may have upon clinical imaging protocols