DMI 100 Registry Examination and Career Preparation (1)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Consolidation of Diagnostic Medical Imaging topics designed to prepare students for the certification examination in Radiography administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Open to accepted DMI program students only.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Summarize radiation protection procedures as applied to diagnostic medical imaging.
- Outcome 2: Categorize radiology department equipment used for conducting diagnostic medical imaging.
- Outcome 3: Resolve parametric challenges, such as anatomy, pathology, and imaging equipment factors related to conducting diagnostic medical imaging examinations
- Outcome 4: Evaluate advanced concepts in radiographic image production and evaluation.
- Outcome 5: Formulate radiographic techniques to be used for specific imaging exams.
- Outcome 6: Appraise career options within the Diagnostic Medical Imaging disciplines