CS 311D Advanced Android Programming (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Advanced class on Android mobile phone and tablet programming. Includes more complex features such as animation, services, sensors, multi-threading, content provider, advanced debugging. Program apps using touch screen events and gestures, and telephony.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Write Android apps using animation, such as frame-by-frame or tweening animations
- Outcome 2: Write apps using services such as map and location
- Outcome 3: Program apps using sensors such as light, gyroscope, and accelerometer
- Outcome 4: Write and debug apps using multiple threads, including their use to optimize power efficiency and performance
- Outcome 5: Program apps using touch screen events and gestures, and telephony such as messaging.