COMP 9976 MS Office Applications II
An intermediate level course of Microsoft Office applications in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Topics include creating a flyer and table in Word, analyzing data in Excel, creating forms and reports in Access, and building a PowerPoint presentation with animation, tables, and charts. The integration of Microsoft Office applications is introduced.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Insert graphics, tables, and columns, perform special document formats and mail merge in Word
- Outcome 2: Manage workbooks, analyze data, and create functions and tables in Excel.
- Outcome 3: Build and manage forms, filters, and reports in Access.
- Outcome 4: Build a PowerPoint presentation.
- Outcome 5: Integrate Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.