COMP 9975 MS Office Applications I
An introduction to Microsoft Office applications in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Topics include Microsoft Office basics, formatting business letters, creating and editing worksheets and databases, PowerPoint presentations, and additional hands-on simulated projects.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Create, edit, and print various types of business documents using Word
- Outcome 2: Create, edit, and print electronic worksheets using Excel.
- Outcome 3: Use formulas and functions to efficiently compute and enhance worksheets
- Outcome 4: Define and create a database structure using Access.
- Outcome 5: Create, edit, and print a presentation using PowerPoint.