COMP 9964 Microsoft Outlook Essentials
Hands-on lecture/lab introduces the business student to the basics of Outlook-Microsoft's desktop information management application. Students will explore the basic concepts of using Outlook for email; create contact lists, task lists, calendars, and appointments.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Send and receive e-mail using Outlook
- Outcome 2: Create, manage and maintain contact list
- Outcome 3: Schedule, organize and modify appointments using the Calender feature
- Outcome 4: Create personal folders; add, move, delete, rename, and restore subfoldcrs
- Outcome 5: Use Outlook's task module to display and manage tasks.