COMP 9959 Photoshop Elements
Fundamental digital image software course. Students learn to organize, digitally edit, and create business office images for web page development, desktop publishing, and a personal portfolio. Students repair exposure problems, create selections, auto correct, reframe, retouch, recompose, and share and export image files in various file formats.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify workspace components.
- Outcome 2: Compare bitmaps and vector graphics.
- Outcome 3: List import commands and organize files.
- Outcome 4: Explain editing modes.
- Outcome 5: Create graphics for business and portfolio.
- Outcome 6: Create and work with selections.
- Outcome 7: Correct a photograph
- Outcome 8: Apply special effects.
- Outcome 9: Deliver a portfolio presentation.