COMP 9958 Photoshop Elements II
An introduction to digital image editing software to create business office graphics for Web and desktop publishing. Students apply auto correct features, make selections, repair exposure problems, combine images, reframe, retouch and recompose images, and share and export digital graphic files in various formats.
Offered Fall semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Manipulate a digital image.
- Outcome 2: Organize digital files.
- Outcome 3: Edit and work with selections.
- Outcome 4: Correct color and exposure problems.
- Outcome 5: Apply special effects.
- Outcome 6: Combine images.