COMP 9957 Photoshop Elements I
An introduction to image file management and digital image editing software. Students are introduced to file naming conventions and organization, bitmap file formats, and various digital editing modes. Students will learn to organize and enhance business graphics for personal portfolio development and business office work.
Offered Fall semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Define workspace components.
- Outcome 2: Organize digital assets.
- Outcome 3: Edit in the Organizer.
- Outcome 4: Review three edit modes.
- Outcome 5: Navigate the Editor workspace.
- Outcome 6: Manipulate a digital image.