COMP 9952 Internet and E-mail for the Business Office
, 9905, 9947 or equivalent, ESL Level 6+
Introductory course to provide familiarity of the Internet and email. Topics covered include an introduction to the Internet and email, browser features, navigating the Web, cloud computing services, and evaluate websites for clarity, content, and credibility.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify and manage a browser.
- Outcome 2: Create, revise and edit emails.
- Outcome 3: Transfer files, images, and videos over the Internet.
- Outcome 4: Evaluate websites for content and credibility.
- Outcome 5: Create and manage a cloud accou:nt.