COMP 9947 Windows Folder and File Concepts
ADVISE: ESL Level 5/6 or above
Fundamentals of efficient management of electronic files/folders in a business office using a Windows or Mac based operation system. Students create file and folder naming conventions, learn to view and navigate through levels of folders, setup a cloud storage system, and organize folders in removable storage devices.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Recognize the basics of a computer operating system.
- Outcome 2: Organize files and folders in Windows
- Outcome 3: Create folder and file structures in a cloud storage system.
- Outcome 4: Select, move, copy, rename, delete and search for files and folders
- Outcome 5: Demonstrate file and folder management in storage devices.