COMP 9944 Acrobat for Bus/Office
ADVISE: COMP 9245
, 9905 or equivalent, ESL Level 6+
An introductory hands-on project based course teaching business office students PDF document conversion, document consolidation, interactive form creation, PDF optimization, redaction, security, electronic PDF distribution, and portfolio development. Students will create interactive business/office forms/office forms for electronic distribution.
Offered Fall semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: List file formats.
- Outcome 2: Describe the workspace
- Outcome 3: Create PDF documents.
- Outcome 4: Work with PDF files.
- Outcome 5: Enhance PDF documents.
- Outcome 6: Edit content in a PDF.
- Outcome 7: Apply security.
- Outcome 8: Consolidate file types
- Outcome 9: Assemble interactive forms.