COMP 9934 Building Business Web Pages with Adobe Web Standard-Level II
Project-oriented approach using Adobe web development software for the development of e-business and mobile websites. Topics include: further development of business websites by adding business functions to a website such as website analytics, search engine optimization, and e-business and shopping cart widgets; optimizing web pages for mobile devices; creating a mobile website; and creating a responsive website.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Develop, build, and modify a prototype e-business website.
- Outcome 2: Create a web page layout optimized for mobile devices.
- Outcome 3: Develop, enhance, and modify a mobile responsive business website.
- Outcome 4: Add basic e-commerce functionality to a web page.
- Outcome 5: Integrate various Adobe web development application software into an enhanced website development project.