COMP 9933 Building Business Web Pages with Adobe Web Standard-Level I
Project-oriented approach to developing a business website using various Adobe web development software applications. Topics include types and functions of software applications; creating and formatting web pages with text, graphics, and media; adding forms and interactivity, and integration of output from several software applications into a single website project.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Plan, organize, develop, and maintain a business website.
- Outcome 2: Organize web content by creating, formatting, and modifying a web page layout.
- Outcome 3: Create a navigation structure and a user interface from navigation elements.
- Outcome 4: Incorporate web graphics and rich media in a web page.
- Outcome 5: Create a multiple page prototype website using various Adobe software applications.