COMP 9928 PowerPoint for Business
ADVISE: Windows OS Basics, ESL Level 6 or above
Instruction in the fundamentals of PowerPoint, the presentation graphics application of Microsoft Office. It is designed for the office business professional or other serious computer user. Topics include creating a PowerPoint slide show, adding visuals to enhance a slide show, customizing a presentation, and delivering a presentation.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify the PowerPoint Window components.
- Outcome 2: Insert text placeholders.
- Outcome 3: Create a basic presentation and help.
- Outcome 4: Preview and print a slideshow.
- Outcome 5: Format text on a slide.
- Outcome 6: Insert objects into a presentation
- Outcome 7: Modify themes in a presentation.