COMP 9921 The Internet and Social Customer Service
ADVISE: Windows OS Basics, ESL level 6 or above
Introductory course provides increased focus on Internet research skills, including search topics to expand on concepts or find the most recent information about a topic. This course provides a broad understanding of the most up-to-date functions, email and Internet resources, and topics such as social media customer service.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify and describe two major Internet components.
- Outcome 2: List five major Internet browsers and their common core features.
- Outcome 3: Compose simple emails and establish electronic communication.
- Outcome 4: Create a business cloud storage solution.
- Outcome 5: Describe Web research strategies.
- Outcome 6: Use cloud productivity tools.
- Outcome 7: Create a social media website.
- Outcome 8: Employ customer service skills into social media websites.