COMP 9920 Using SharePoint Designer (Expression Web) for Basic Web Pages
ADVISE: Windows OS Basics, ESL level 6 or above
Instruction to Microsoft SharePoint Designer (Expression Web) web authoring tool to create a personal or business website. Topics include new site creation, editing, and maintaining the site, image and text insertions, publishing a site, and using tables, divs and forms.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Plan, design, develop, test, publish, and maintain a Web site.
- Outcome 2: View Web pages in different views
- Outcome 3: Efficiently use SharePoint Designer (Expression Web) interface and tools to add Web pages, links, and images
- Outcome 4: Create hyperlinks
- Outcome 5: Create Page Layout with Frames
- Outcome 6: Create Bookmarks and Image Maps
- Outcome 7: Customize a Table
- Outcome 8: Add a Form to a Web Page
- Outcome 9: Maintain a Web Page