COMP 9919 Using Dreamweaver for Basic Business Web Pages
Developing and maintaining a personal or business website using HTML and CSS built-in functions of Adobe Dreamweaver. Topics include new website definition, creating and editing the site, adding pages, links, images, text, and media. Beginning through intermediate skills are taught.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Plan, design, develop, test, and maintain a website using Dreamweaver.
- Outcome 2: Use the Dreamweaver interface, tools, and palettes to add: web pages, links, images, and media such as video and animated graphics.
- Outcome 3: Create a page layout with page divisions and HTML 5 semantic elements using Dreamweaver tools and panels .
- Outcome 4: Create cascading style sheets and choose appropriate selectors using Dreamweaver tools and panels.
- Outcome 5: Develop a CSS navigation bar for the website using Dreamweaver tools and panels.