COMP 9910 Microsoft Access for Business II
Students create custom reports, forms and combination Main Form/SubForm for business data. Data searches with multiple criteria using Queries and column sorts. Display data through PivotTables and PivotCharts. Create easy access to database objects by using Macros to design and develop a switchboard.
Custom forms, multiple searches, queries & sorts, complex reports & calculations. Classes use Access 2013.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Create a business report using a report wizard.
- Outcome 2: Create and manage multi-table forms.
- Outcome 3: Build macros and apply actions for business data.
- Outcome 4: Create and apply a switchboard
- Outcome 5: Build and apply a PivotTable and PivotChart.