COMP 9904 Microsoft Excel for Business II
A comprehensive course providing proficiency in using spreadsheet software to solve business problems. Students learn enhanced worksheet design for business applications, database management techniques, and creating and executing simple and complex macros.
Using spreadsheets for practical business situations and practice. Classes use Microsoft Excel 2016.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Customize SmartArt to convey ideas, processes and data relationships.
- Outcome 2: Protect workbooks and worksheet contents.
- Outcome 3: Create formulas that summarize data from multiple worksheets.
- Outcome 4: Create and format tables from worksheet data.
- Outcome 5: Record and run macros to automate tasks.