COMP 9904 Microsoft Excel for Business II
ADVISE: ESLN 5/6
A comprehensive course providing proficiency in using spreadsheet software to solve business problems. Students learn enhanced worksheet design for business applications, database management techniques, and creating and executing simple and complex macros.
USING SPREADSHEETS FOR PRACTICAL BUSINESS SITUATIONS AND PRACTICE. CLASSES USE MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Set options to print a worksheet on multiple pages
- Outcome 2: Insert and modify pictures and ctipart on worksheets.
- Outcome 3: Draw, modify and add text to shapes.
- Outcome 4: Customize SmartArt to convey ideas, processes and data relationships.
- Outcome 5: Create and modify custom templates.
- Outcome 6: Protect workbooks and worksheet contents.
- Outcome 7: Create formulas that summarize data from multiple worksheets.
- Outcome 8: Copy worksheets and their formats.
- Outcome 9: Construct hyperlinks to worksheet cells.
- Outcome 10: Print multiple worksheets of a workbook.
- Outcome 11: Create and format tables from worksheet data.
- Outcome 12: Sort data using various specifications.
- Outcome 13: Display specific data records by filtering.
- Outcome 14: Outline and group to summarize data.
- Outcome 15: Set Macro security to protect workbook data.
- Outcome 16: Record and run macros to automate tasks.
- Outcome 17: Add custom task buttons to worksheets.