COMP 9903 Software Update
ADVISE: Windows OS Basics, ESL Level 6 or above
An overview course that introduces students to current business software, including, but not limited to Windows/Mac operating systems, MS Office (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations), Internet and E-mail, cloud based business productivity tools, computerized accounting, business graphics or desktop publishing software, Web authoring and animation software, and business multimedia software.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Navigate workspace.
- Outcome 2: Identify file formats.
- Outcome 3: Create, edit, and save files.
- Outcome 4: Create file naming conventions.
- Outcome 5: Convert files to PDF.
- Outcome 6: Discuss cloud storage.