COMP 9901 Microsoft Access for Business I
Students learn database design guidelines to create the structure of the database, which allows them to create tables, queries, forms, and reports for business data. Students learn to edit tables, design and establish query criteria, and customize forms and reports.
Database design, data entry and editing, searching and sorting data, and printing reports using Microsoft Access 2013.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Define an Access database for the business office.
- Outcome 2: Enter and organize business data in a table.
- Outcome 3: Create relationships between tables.
- Outcome 4: Design and establish query criteria.
- Outcome 5: Create queries, forms, and reports