COMP 9900 Microsoft Excel for Business I
A comprehensive introduction to using spreadsheet software to solve business problems. Students learn to set up, format, save, and print spreadsheets. Additional topics include using logical and mathematical functions and creating graphs from spreadsheet data.
Thorough introduction to setting up, formatting, printing, charting, and using special functions of spreadsheets. Using Excel 2016.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Create formulas to calculate values, using the proper syntax and order of operations.
- Outcome 2: Use relative and absolute cell references in formulas.
- Outcome 3: Use a variety of methods to format a worksheet.
- Outcome 4: Enter, format, and manipulate date and time data using appropriate formats and functions.
- Outcome 5: Create, modify, format, and style a variety of charts.