CNIT 352 Exchange Admin & Mobile Device (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
PREREQ.: CNIT 343
Knowledge and skills needed to configure and manage an Exchange Server messaging environment. Provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help optimize and Exchange Server deployment. Targets MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) Exam 70-662: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Plan and design a computer network messaging system
- Outcome 2: Install and configure Exchange on a network.
- Outcome 3: Install and configure the Outlook client on a workstation
- Outcome 4: Configure the user accounts, permissions and policies appropriately.
- Outcome 5: Create public folders and profiles; send and receive messages.
- Outcome 6: Maintain and manage the Exchange server.