CNIT 195 Web Site Development Practicum (3)
Lec-52.5, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Integrate and apply knowledge gained through CCSF coursework in a team-based environment, collaborating with students in Visual Media Design's VMD 200A/B: Design Studio Practicum. Work on realistic projects with input invited from local employers. Develop, design and program a professional web site project in a team environment.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Define roles and responsibilities within a web development team
- Outcome 2: Create and develop a professional web site, collaborating in a team environment.
- Outcome 3: Create project specification documents.
- Outcome 4: Manage the design, development and programming process.
- Outcome 5: Troubleshoot problems that arise during development and testing.