CNIT 134 Server Side Technologies for the Web (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Requires Windows OS to install Visual Studio.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Prepare a customized installation of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Outcome 2: Demonstrate the use of different ASP.NET server controls
- Outcome 3: Apply master pages to create consistent looking web sites and use user controls
- Outcome 5: Describe the use of .NET controls to be used with databases and to trace/debug errors on an ASP.NET page.
- Outcome 6: Describe the advantages of using MVC structure to develop web projects